Esdan Plastics may collect Personal Information
- Any information that you or your electronic device or computer submits to the Website;
- Any information that you make public through third party social media accounts or similar third party sites or applications to which you allow the Website access;
- First and last name;
- Email address;
- Your company;
- Phone number;
- Street Address;
- Your IP address;
- Your geolocation;
- Your behaviour and use with regard to the Website;
- Information stored in cookies, pixel tags, or web beacons;
- Analytic data from Google Analytics; and
- Any other additional analytic data that you voluntarily submit to the Website.
Esdan Plastics may use Personal Information
Esdan Plastics may use Personal Information to provide you the Website; to communicate with you regarding changes to the Website, newsletter updates, featured product information and promotions, and the Esdan Plastics product catalogue; to fulfil services offered through the Website or the services of third parties; to process requests made by you; and to identify and fix problems with the Website; and for any other lawful purpose.
Esdan Plastics may use de-identified data in the aggregate for any lawful purpose.
Esdan Plastics may use your Personal Information, including your email address, for marketing purposes. Esdan Plastics will allow you to opt out of email marketing. Each email sent contains a simple and automated way for you to stop receiving email messages from us in the future. If you have received unwanted or unsolicited email sent through the Esdan Plastics system or purporting to be sent through the Esdan Plastics system, please forward a copy of that email with your comments to MMillis@Saveaload.com.au for review. Esdan Plastics will look into the matter as soon as reasonably practicable. For more information about Esdan Plastics’ opt-out procedure, please see the Section of this Policy entitled Opt-Out Procedure.
You are solely responsible for the protection of any Personal Information that you submit to the Website and you are advised to review that Personal Information before you submit it to the Website.
You acknowledge and agree that Esdan Plastics is not responsible for any third-party links, content, or communications sent to you from entities or individuals that Esdan Plastics does not own or control. You are advised to review the privacy policies of such third-party websites.
Esdan Plastics may store Personal Information
Your Personal Information may be stored and processed on computers and cloud servers in Australia and other countries and, through your use of the Website, you consent to the processing and storage of your Personal Information in Australia and other countries. You understand and agree that Esdan Plastics may continue to store your information after you cease use of the Website.
Esdan Plastics uses reasonable efforts to store and prevent the unauthorized disclosure of your Personal Information.
Though Esdan Plastics undertakes reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Information, no Website is completely safe. Accordingly, you provide all such Personal Information at your own risk.
Esdan Plastics may share Personal Information
Esdan Plastics may share your Personal Information with affiliated third parties where it has obtained your consent, whether express or implied, to provide you with services initiated at your request, with Esdan Plastics’ parents, subsidiaries, successors, and assigns, and with Esdan Plastics’ business partners who offer services through or in association with the Website.
You understand and agree that Esdan Plastics may specifically share your information with mobile service providers, search engine providers, and other third parties in order to complete the services offered through the Website. Esdan Plastics may also share your Personal Information under the following circumstances:
- Where Esdan Plastics is complying or in good faith attempting to comply with any law, regulation or law enforcement request
- Where Esdan Plastics has obtained your express or implied consent
- Where sharing or disclosure of your Personal Information is necessary to provide you with the Website services associated therewith
- Where sharing or disclosure of your Personal Information is necessary to share with Esdan Plastics’ parents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns, licensees, affiliates, or business partners
- Where Esdan Plastics has been purchased by a third party
- Where sharing or disclosure of Personal Information is needed to protect the employees, independent contractors, officers, directors, members, users, or shareholders of Esdan Plastics
- Where sharing or disclosure of Personal Information is needed to help prevent against fraud or the violation of any applicable law, statute, regulation, ordinance, or treaty
You may prevent Esdan Plastics from collecting Personal Information by:
• Not using the Website
• Adjusting your web browser settings
• Limiting cookies or other tracking techniques
• Discontinuing your use of the Website
You may contact Esdan Plastics with any requests regarding your information, but Esdan Plastics reserves the right to act or not act upon such requests.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Policy
The Website is not intended for or directed to users under the age of 18, and Esdan Plastics does not knowingly or intentionally collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13 or other minors. If you are concerned that Personal Information of any minor has been inadvertently provided to Esdan Plastics please contact Esdan Plastics immediately so appropriate steps may be taken to remove such information from our database.
Links to Other Websites
Our Website may contain links to other websites that are not operated by us. If you click on a such a link, you will be directed to that webpage. We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of such websites.
Effective Date: 27 April 2020