- Made from low odour food grade inner core
- Conforms to AS/NZS 1716 and AS/NZS 2299
- Rated up to 348 PSI working pressure
- Non-toxic, kink resistant and flexible
- Suitable for diving, spray booths and sandblasting applications
- Made in Australia
Esdan Oxyflow™ is a high quality air breathing hose made from low odour, non-toxic, food grade PVC inner, polyester yarn braiding and yellow PVC outer cover. This air hose conform to AS/NZS 2299 and AS/NZS 1716 standards and is suitable for use in scuba diving, hookah diving, spray painting booths and sand blasting applications. Excellent kink resistance, flexibility in low temperatures and a high working pressure of 348PSI at 23 ºC, makies it an ideal pressure hose for use with underwater breathing devices such as hookah compressors, scuba compressors and other air breathing apparatus.