Esdan Plastics aim to achieve customer satisfaction at all times. The company continually seeks to improve its systems, products, processes and procedures by involving all employees working closely with customers and suppliers to make sure that Esdan products meet negotiated requirements and, where possible, exceed the expectations of the customers.
Esdan maintains a culture which encourages teamwork and employee participation in achieving its objectives. In this regard, Esdan believes the success is to establish, maintain and continuously improve its quality management system, which has been planned and developed in conjunction with other management functions of the company.
The directors of Esdan are committed to maintaining and continually improving the quality management system and this commitment extends to all functions and all levels of the company.
Health & Safety Commitment
- a safe working environment
- safe systems of work
- plant and substances in safe condition
- facilities for the welfare of workers information, instruction, training and supervision that is reasonably necessary to ensure that each worker is safe from injury and risks to health.
- a commitment to consult and co-operate with workers in all matters relating to health and safety in the workplace.
- a commitment to continually improve our performance through effective safety management.
Packaging Sustainability Strategy
We aim to achieve the following packaging sustainability targets by 2025.
- Evaluate packaging of our entire product range against Sustainable Packaging Guidelines
- Make 80% of our packaging recyclable or reusable
- Ensure 80% of our packaging consist of recycled or renewable content
- Label all of our recyclable packaging with appropriate logos and / or consumer information
- Ensure 50% of our key suppliers comply with our packaging sustainability requirements
These targets apply to packaging used in-house branded products. While we have no control over packaging used in private label products, we will do our best to convince the brand owners to use sustainable packaging in them.